Masks will be required at all Illinois long-term care facilities, day cares and Pre-K-12 schools, Gov. JB Pritzker announced Wednesday amid a nationwide surge of COVID-19.
- Upgrade Plans For Glen Oak Park May Include Amphitheater Removal
- Eviction Filings Off To Slow Start In Tri-County Area
- East Peoria District 86 Opts To Start School Year With Masking Requirement
- For Central Illinois Small Farmers, New Cooperative Could Provide Mutual Benefits
- Peoria Man Faces Multiple Felony Charges In Shooting Of 2, Including A Police Officer
- Mason County Man Dies In Groveland Motorcycle Crash
WCBU's On Deck is the Tri-County area's first and only daily news podcast. Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and NPR One.
More Local News
If you follow the national news you’ve heard that housing prices have skyrocketed across the country. Home prices hit a new high in June, up 23 percent over June of last year, according to the National Association of Realtors.
A Peoria police officer is in stable condition after he was shot responding to a large fight early Sunday morning.
Peoria’s Mother’s Against Guns founder Tonya Williams called on resident mothers to take to the streets.
Regional & State