Peoria County Election Commission Executive Director Thomas Bride says they would like to hire about 50-75 election judges for June 28
- UPDATE: 21-year-old Peoria man ID'd as city's 9th homicide of 2022
- Peoria health authorities plead with parents to avoid stockpiling baby formula during shortage
- May 30 demolition date targeted for damaged BioUrja silos
- Pedestrian dead after crash in North Valley neighborhood
- As Peoria Public Library's new Deputy Director, De Fazio sees opportunity, tackles challenges
- 'Do your part': Q&A with Peoria County elections leader as early voting starts May 19
- Foam employed in latest strategy to squelch ongoing fire at BioUrja ethanol plant
- Hanna City Trail supporters make last-ditch effort to salvage project 20 years in the works
More Local News
Reditus Labs CEO Aaron Rossi has made another appearance in federal court on tax fraud charges.
Amid a widespread baby formula shortage due to supply chain issues and a safety recall, some parents may resort to unconventional measures like watering down formula to stretch their supply, or following DIY formula recipes found online.
The demolition of three dilapidated houses in the 1500 block of W. Martin St. drew cheers from neighbors and community members early Tuesday morning.
Regional & State