Democratic incumbent Dave Koehler of Peoria has held the seat since 2006, while Republican challenger Desi Anderson of Carlock is seeking elected office for the first time.
- Duckworth voices concerns for reproductive procedures, birth control after Roe reversal
- 'Mary Poppins' flying into Corn Stock Theatre
- East Bluff community activist says politicization of Peoria's anti-violence talks makes it harder to find solutions
- Peoria County state's attorney asks additional victims to step forward after suspect's sexual assault indictment
- Peoria council weighs how to spend remaining $36.8M in ARPA funds
- Make Your Marq equips Peoria students for life
More Local News
How Peoria's higher ed institutions plan to train up 1,000 new IT professionals over the next 3 yearsThe Peoria area's three major institutions of higher learning are embarking on a major initiative to train up more than 1,000 skilled information technology workers over the next three years.
August is National Minority Donor Awareness month, an effort to highlight the need for more diversity among organ donors.
Peoria teen parents finishing high school can access childcare via the Westminster Infant Care CenterTeen pregnancy doesn't mean education has to stop for the parents, and that's certainly true for teen moms in Peoria, because of the work of the Westminster Infant Care Center.
Benson farm family delivers tons of produce to food bank, with a little help from friends (and strangers)A young Woodford County farm family is feeling grateful after an influx of volunteers helped them to harvest a two-acre food plot with the fresh produce destined for area food banks.
Regional & State