Labor shortages, potential clean energy changes, rising fuel costs, supply chain delays. These are some of the major challenges the truck driving industry has faced in recent years.
- Ameren Illinois files for price hike to meet future clean energy standards
- Bond set for man charged with making bomb threats against downtown Peoria hotel
- Man sentenced to 27 years in federal prison for central role in Peoria-area drug trafficking operation
- Q&A: Peoria Mayor Ali discusses agreement with Dunlap schools on planned Medina Plains TIF District
- Bloomington woman killed in Peoria's first homicide of 2023
- City Council at-large candidate Anu Uddavolu has plans for Peoria to prosper
WCBU's ongoing series Welcome Home helps Peoria's newest residents learn about the community as it exists, and empowers them to make it the home they want it to be.
More Local News
The latest bomb threat at the hotel happened early Saturday morning, after an earlier incident was reported on Jan. 19.
On this week's episode of Out and About, Angela Weck, Executive Director of the Peoria Area World Affairs Council, and Elena Gabor, Associate Professor of Communication at Bradley University talk about Central Illinois GlobalFest 2023.
Regional & State