Biden is considering sending up to 5,000 troops to Eastern European countries, including Romania and Poland, a U.S. official told NPR. Russia has stationed 100,000 troops near Ukraine.
- Central Illinois meth dealer sentenced to 14 years
- Q&A: Melodi Green tackles role of overseeing Peoria's diversity efforts
- A Bradley University professor wants to help Peorians develop better media habits through a partnership with Peoria Public Library
- CityLink history calendar focuses on homes in 2022
- Chiefs GM says MLB lockout won’t impact Peoria's baseball season
More Local News
Illinois Attorney General: Center for COVID Control pop-up testing sites will remain closed 'for the foreseeable future'The Illinois Attorney General's Office says the Center for COVID Control will postpone the reopening of any of its pop-up testing locations around the state "for the foreseeable future."
A Toulon alderman was arrested Wednesday for child porn possession.
Medical students in Peoria begin their careers at a daunting moment, as the COVID-19 pandemic wears onWith so many health care professionals experiencing severe burnout, medical students in Peoria have a lot to consider as they continue their education for a career filled with so much unpredictability.
Wheat has a big climate change problem looming. Peoria Ag Lab researchers want to address it before it's too lateWheat crops are facing a one-two punch from a changing climate.
If you’re planning on taking in the next blockbuster at the Giant Screen Theater located in the Peoria Riverfront Museum, you’re out of luck.
Regional & State