In the wake of Hurricane Ian, relief organizations across central Illinois are banding together to help tens of thousands of Floridians without shelter and food.
- Peoria Park District seeking grant to buy property, link trail sections
- A Cypriot climate researcher is visiting Peoria. Here are his impressions of the city
- A Metamora community solar project could mean big discounts for utility customers
- Teenage murder suspect arrested after foot chase in Peoria
- Staged concert honors life and legacy of Peoria native Dan Fogelberg
- Peoria City Council approves short-term rental application over neighborhood objections
- Chung and Preston outline differences in criminal justice and taxes in 91st House debate
- Bradley University community mourns sudden loss of marketing professor, Dr. Ed Bond
WCBU is committed to helping you be an informed voter for the Nov. 8 election. Check out our voter guide to research who and what's on the ballot.
More Local News
The Big Table of Greater Peoria is returning for a third year, and organizers want you to pull up a seat.
Salaries will increase by a cumulative 6.5% in the 2022-23 school year, and 5.5% increases for the following two years.
Amanda Riggenbach, the project manager of the Tumultuous 2020 project at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, spent a year documenting COVID-19 in Illinois.
Regional & State